Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Thanksgiving Tradition That Lasts All Year


Do you have special Thanksgiving traditions that you save up and perform on that day?  My husband kind of started one a few years ago.  Before partaking in the Thanksgiving feast, we go around the table and each say why we are thankful for one another.  The first time my husband did it, he said he was thankful for my mother!!!  The family was in shock!  My mother and I started to cry!  You see my husband is kind of a prankster and always joking, so no one expected something so sweet to come out of his mouth.   It's amazing how such a small show of love and appreciation can have such an impact.  I don't think any of us will ever forget that day.



If you'd like to do something on Thanksgiving Day to make it even more special, you don't have to wait until that day to prepare.  Begin the tradition any time you think of it and carry it on throughout the year...Read more.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment